Pricing, Parking and Congestion Charging
- Prices quoted by the Company are based on average completion times.
- We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation if upon inspection of the property or during the cleaning the supervisor assesses that the job is going to take more time to complete, or should the Customer’s original requirements change. Any revised price will have to be accepted by the Customer before the additional cleaning time is carried out.
- We require a parking space or valid permit for one vehicle, or metered parking is to be paid by the Customer in order for us to carry out any cleaning services.
- The Customer is fully liable for paying any parking penalties incurred from any mistake or misinformation on their part.
- If the property being cleaned is in the congestion charging zone or within ULEZ the relevant charges will need to be paid for by the Customer
- At the time of booking please notify us of any expensive items, including furniture, which may require specialist treatment or chemicals. This includes parquet and oak flooring, wooden work surfaces and any other custom made items.
Insurance and Liability
- The Company holds public liability insurance to the value of £1,000,000.
- Any claim for damage must be reported to the Company within 48 hours of the cleaning service visit.
- We reserve any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- We shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Customer’s premises during the cleaning visit nor any costs incurred of said 3rd parties not being
- granted access. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- We request all irreplaceable items be stored away.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Customer’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative
- using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the Customer.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty or broken items which lead to other damages.
- Arrival times and cleaning times are an estimate. The company will not be liable, under any circumstances, for missed/cancelled appointment costs or any other costs owing to delayed arrival or completion times.
Claims for damages
- While our cleaners make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by the Company or one of its sub-contractors, the Company must be given first opportunity to make good the damage using their approved maintenance contractor. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damage where this is not permitted by the Customer, landlord, or managing agent.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the Customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- Where the damage results in the Company needing to make an insurance claim, the age of the broken or damaged item(s) will be taken into consideration when calculating its replacement value.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Customer must ensure that all personal belongings are completely moved out otherwise an additional £50 may be charged. Where belongings are present our cleaning guarantee will not apply to that area.
- Rubbish or waste removal is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning service and will incur an additional charge.
- If the Customer is more than 30 minutes late a late fee may apply
- The Customer is to ensure that hot running water and electricity is provided and that there are no blocked drains. An additional charge of £50 will be applied if we have to unblock drains. Should no electricity or running water be provided we are permitted to leave the property and will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any costs associated with the cleaning not being carried out.
- Price quoted is based on one single fridge freezer and one single oven. Larger appliances will incur a further cost to clean.
- If ladders are required to reach high areas then this must be stated at booking.
- Cleaning of walls, mold on walls and ceilings, the inside of toasters, kettles and other electrical appliances is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning checklist. Wall washing needs to be added at the time of making a booking.
- Cleaning of vacuum cleaners, ironing boards, curtains and other items left in storage cupboards is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning checklist.
- If you cancel your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, we will charge you a £50 cancellation fee. Cancelling your service more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment, will incur no charges.
- If you reschedule your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, we will charge you a £25 cancellation fee. Rescheduling your service at least 2 days in advance of the appointment, will incur no charges.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives. If we are not made aware of this before arrival and we are unable to carry out the work as a result, the Customer will be charged a 100 GBP non-refundable fee.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Customer is liable for any mistakes they make regarding incorrect bookings. If a booking date is incorrect, and the cleaners are turned away a £65 fee will be paid by the Customer.
- The Customer can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
Complaints and Cleaning Guarantee
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Customer’s satisfaction unless photographic evidence is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 48 hours of the work being completed.
- We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it in a professional and timely manner.
- Our service guarantee is considered fulfilled if the customer or his authorised agent has inspected the property at the end of the cleaning on the day.
- The Customer agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services or refusing to pay for the service.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- Where access is denied for a re clean, we are not liable for any costs associated with not being granted permission to re-enter the property and carry out the re clean.
- Our cleaning guarantee applies for 48 hours from when the cleaning was completed. Any complaints after this time may not be considered.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when people or personal possessions are still present in the property during or after the time of the cleaning.
- Fridges and Freezers should be emptied and defrosted prior to our arrival and turned off so we can clean them. We will not be liable for cleaning freezers which have not been defrosted and reserve the right to return to re clean the property for this reason alone.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably, we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- We cannot guarantee the removal of pet odors or cigarette smoke during the cleaning and will not be liable for any deductions for this
CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discoloration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Customer placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company cannot guarantee the removal of pre-existing stains and/or any discoloration of the carpet
- Please notify us at the time of booking if your carpet is a natural pile e.g wool or hessian
- The Customer shall be responsible for the removal of all furniture, goods and breakables for the purpose of cleaning. The Company will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to furniture, goods or chattels not removed by the Customer unless damage has occurred as a direct result of negligence or lack of care on the part of the Company or its servants.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to work commencing, it is accepted that stationary items such as televisions, side cabinets, bookcases, wall units, filing cabinets etc will remain in place and no cleaning will be carried out beneath these units, the same will apply into closets and cupboards.
- We will endeavour to note, identify and remove all spots and stains requiring treatment, however the entire removal of some spots and stains are not guaranteed due to the staining properties of the products i.e. tannin, rust ,DIY spotting agents etc.
- Liability cannot be accepted for colour run or migration due to manufacturers using non-colorcast dyes or markers in frames, trimmings, padding, stuffing, piping sewing threads, linings and valances.
Parking space and parking fee
Parking space for the vehicle used by the cleaners must be arranged by the customer, parking fee is also to be covered by the customer.
Congestion charge & ULEZ:
If the property is within the congestion charge zone and ULEZ the applicable amount will be added to the total sum.
Short notice online booking:
We do require 24 hours notice when booking is made online, we can not guarantee the availability of a slot if 24 hours notice is not allowed by the customer.
Payments, Charges and fees:
Unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance, payment for all Services is due to the Company in cleared funds (without set-off or deduction), immediately on receipt of the relevant invoice by the Customer, into the bank account or payment gateway nominated by the Company in writing from time to time.
Time for payment by the Customer shall be of the essence of the relevant Contract.
Where payment is made by means of a cheque (or other negotiable instrument) the Company shall not be deemed to have received payment until the cheque (or other instrument) has been honoured on presentation for payment.
If the Customer fails to pay the Company in accordance with this clause or if any sum is due from, and remains unpaid (in whole or in part) by, the Customer to the Company pursuant to the Contract, or any other contract entered into between the Customer and the Company, the Customer shall be liable to pay (and hereby fully indemnifies the Company on demand from and against) any and all legal and other costs or expenses which the Company may suffer or incur in connection with such failure by the Customer to make due payment.
The company shall charge a late penalty of £20 per each day that the customers remains in arrears. The Company also reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Without prejudice to the Company’s rights and remedies set out herein (and its other rights and remedies under the general law), in the event of non-payment by the Customer, the Company shall also be entitled to (i) suspend any and all further deliveries of Products and/or Services to the Customer (under the relevant Contract or otherwise) until any such outstanding payment has been made in full (ii) cancel the order made by the Customer pursuant to the relevant Contract, and/or any other order or orders made by the Customer remaining to be fulfilled (under the relevant Contract or otherwise) insofar as any Products and/or Services remain to be delivered to the Customer or (iii) otherwise terminate the relevant Contract and/or any other contract entered into between the Customer and the Company (whereupon, notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, all amounts payable by the Customer under the relevant Contract, and/or any such other contract, shall become immediately due and payable to the Company). (V)The Customer’s debit/ credit card details will be stored by the company and the company reserves the right to charge the customer any outstanding amount they owe without prior notice in case of non-payment upon completion of the job.
The Company may assign this Contract, or any part of it, to any person, firm or company. The Customer may not assign the Contract, or any part of it, without the prior written consent of the Company. Nothing in any Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties, nor constitute any party as the agent of the other party for any purpose. No party shall have any authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.
Each right or remedy of the Company arising under the Contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company which it may have at law or in equity. Any failure or delay by the Company to enforce (or partially enforce) any such right or remedy or any other provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under the Contract. Any waiver by the Company of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of this Contract by the Customer shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect any of the other terms of the Contract.
If any provision of the Contract is adjudged by any court or other body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, unenforceable of unreasonable, it shall, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed severable from the Contract and the remaining provisions of the Contract, and the remainder of such provision, shall continue in full force and effect.
Any notice or other communication required to be given to a party under or in connection with any Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the other party personally, or sent by recorded delivery or by commercial courier (i) in the case of the Company, to its principal place of business at 4th Floor, 18 St. Cross Street, London, EC1N 8UN and (ii) in the case of the Customer, to its registered office address , home address (or, failing that, to the address of its principal place of business). Any notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been duly received if delivered personally, when left at such address or, if sent by recorded delivery, at 9.00 am on the second (2nd) working day after posting or, if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier’s delivery receipt is signed. This clause 8.4 shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action. For the purposes of this clause 8.4, “writing” does not include e-mails and, for the avoidance of doubt, notice under any Contract shall not be validly served if sent by e-mail.
Save where expressly provided, the parties do not intend that any term of the Contract should be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it. No amendment to the Contract shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by a director of the Company and the Customer. The Contract shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties hereto shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in connection with any dispute arising in connection with the Contract.
It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.